Are your leaders able to successfully navigate today’s constantly changing and globally connected world?
Global leadership is no longer the preserve of expats or senior executives. A global leader is anyone who works across geographic and cultural boundaries. Global leaders can be found at the most senior levels or at the front line of your organization. Even early career professionals are working regionally and globally, interacting with an increasingly diverse range of colleagues and customers. This means that a wider cadre of leaders must develop the unique skillset necessary for global leadership success.
Realizing the Global Advantage: A Model for Success
Through research and collaboration with clients around the globe, Mercer has had an opportunity to observe what works in building this new breed of leaders. Our experience indicates that to achieve a global advantage through strong leadership, it is important to get three things right.
- Stimulate Insight - Identify the criteria for global leadership success, and assess leaders against them.
- Accelerate Development - Create effective individual and team development interventions linked to business objectives.
- Mobilize Talent - Set up an infrastructure and culture to grow your talent pipeline.
Mercer partners with organizations using a strategic and integrated approach to build global leadership capability. Our suite of offerings can help you to:
- Identify the criteria for global leadership success, and assess your leaders against them
- Create effective individual and team development interventions linked to business objectives
- Set up the right infrastructure and culture to grow your talent pipeline
insert form intro here