The world is changing fast, and it can be difficult to maintain control of benefit plans globally — especially if you have multiple independent locations.
Navigating through compensation and benefits programs in many different countries can be complex and time-consuming.
Compensation & Benefits Compass is a service designed to deliver value for compensation and benefits managers working at international companies by providing better governance and helping them recognize cost-saving opportunities.
Watch the video
Are you maximizing your benefits spend given today’s challenging economic environment?
With Mercer as your partner you will get
- Consolidates global information into a consistent, efficient format.
- Prepares organizations for expansions and mergers and acquisitions through due diligence and program integration.
- Supports compliance with local and global regulations to reduce and control risk.
- Enables access to statutory and typical market practice on compensation, benefits, and HR topics in your countries.
- Allows sharing of country compensation and benefits information with your local HR partner.
- Identifying global and local cost-saving opportunities
— e.g., informed decisions about multinational pooling to ensure full leverage of global opportunities.
- Implementing more consistent and cost-efficient global benefits and total rewards strategies.
- Understanding global labor costs and trends.
- Combining local broker services with central reporting and overview.