- Breakfast and registration at Summit High Tech Building 2:nd floor from 08.30 CET
- Key findings from Mercer´s Global Gender Equality Survey "When Women Thrive Business Thrive".
- European case study - understanding diversity. Mercer’s approach uses data analytics and cultural assessment to enable an organization to gain insight into the flow of diverse and female talent through it, by identifying the blockages and pinch points that occur at key career stages.
- Gender equality analysis - a first step to identify pay gaps between men and women.
- Q&A and closing at 11.00 CET
The topics discussions and presentations will be led by Julia Howes, senior consultant from Mercer UK and Rikard Lind, consultant Mercer (Sweden).